The Professional Learning Department (HLP) is primarily responsible for running short technical and non-technical programs for QP as well as its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies. Additionally we anticipate and provide learning opportunities to support the dynamic development of the industry as well as facilitate training and assessment in order to ensure that mandatory certification is obtained and maintained.
- Help employees improve their performance and develop skills to enable them to better align with corporate goals.
- Support the Qatarization process through the provision of short-term training.
- Provide and maintain professional training resources.
- Facilitate local and overseas training for all employees.
- The development of programs is performed according to industry standard methodologies in order to ensure that proven systems and practices are in place to process the learning requests of QP staff.
- QP learning programs are available in a variety of delivery methods that range from traditional and virtual classrooms to instructor-led or self-paced as well as blended method.
- HLP implements a two-level training evaluation system to ensure continual development and high-quality training services that meet requirements and expectations.